By accessing this website, you agree to be bound by these website Terms and Conditions set out below, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this website. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
- Copyright: This website, along with all its associated design, text and graphics is Copyright 2023 of American College and is protected by the Republic of Cyprus and International law. All rights not expressly granted are reserved.
- Trademarks: American College logo and other associated trade dress are registered and unregistered trademarks of American College or its affiliates or subsidiaries. Use, reproduction, copying or redistribution of trademarks, without the written permission of American College is prohibited. Other company, product, and service names appearing on this website may be trademarks or service marks of others.
- Website Use: American College grants you permission to electronically download and/or print out in hard copy portions of this site for the sole purpose of evaluating the American College programs for your personal use or for the use of your Other use, reproduction, copying, duplication or distribution of this site or its contents without prior written permission from American College is prohibited. This website can only be used for legal purposes.
- Errors and Omissions: This site may contain errors and omissions. American College reserves the right to change the content of this site at any time and without prior notification.
- Third Party Websites: This website may contain links to third party websites. American College does not take responsibility for the content and policies of these sites, nor should a link be construed as an endorsement of the third party or its website.
- Warranties: All content and functionality on the site is provided “as is,” without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including, without limitation, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. American College, its directors, officers, employees, agents and representatives, shall not be liable for any damages, losses, or expenses, whether direct, indirect, special, punitive, exemplary, incidental, or consequential, based on any theory of liability, arising out of or in connection with use of this site. Information on this site, including pricing and program itinerary may be incomplete, outdated or inaccurate and is subject to change without prior notification.
- Indemnification: You agree to hold American College and its directors, officers, employees, agents and representatives harmless for any injury incurred through the use of, or the inability to use, this website. This limitation of liability applies to (without limitation) direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, special, punitive or exemplary damages even if an authorized director, officer, employee, agent or representative of American College has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
- Jurisdiction: These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of the Republic of Cyprus without reference to the principles of conflicts of laws thereof. Any dispute arising from these terms and conditions shall be resolved exclusively in the state and federal court of the Republic of Cyprus.
These terms and conditions were last updated on 4 October 2023. American College may occasionally change the terms and conditions of its website usage.