|Tuition fee per ECTS credit 1 Undergraduate Programs||75|
|Tuition fee per ECTS credit 1 MBA Program||90|
|Enrollment fee (payable once per semester/session)||50|
|Annual Medical Insurance fee (payable once per year) 3||170|
|Laboratory fee per course (payable per course carrying a laboratory fee)||35|
|Technology fee (payable once per semester/session)||20|
|Visa Deposit (payable once) 2, 3||500|
- According to Immigration regulations Third Country students are required to enroll for at least 30 undergraduate ECTS credits or 24 postgraduate ECTS credits in each semester.
- Students who have a visa deposit with American College do not need to pay this amount. Visa deposit is refundable to the student.
- Not applicable for European Union students.
HOW TO MAKE A PAYMENT
A student can make a payment to the American College in one of the ways below. Payments received, (other than cash payments), should clearly mention the student’s name, application number and passport number.
1. By paying in cash or by credit card at the College reception.
2. By Swift/SEPA transfer. Transfer the amount to the following bank account:
IBAN: CY35 0020 0195 0000 3570 2854 3889 Account name: American College (AC) Limited BIC: BCYPCY2N
Bank of Cyprus Ltd
Account number: 357028543889
Address: Bank of Cyprus Prodromou Branch (0136), 5A Vyzantiou, 2064 Strovolos, Cyprus
3. JCC Smart. Visit http://www.jccsmart.com/
Select CATEGORIES, ACADEMIC – TUITION FEES, select the icon “AMERICAN COLLEGE”, select Tuition Fees and BILL PAYMENT
Login or Register (for new users only) and enter card and other information
4. By Secure Online Card Payment. Email our Admissions Department requesting to pay by card online, agree the amount to be paid and provide an email address for the secure pay link to be sent. A secure pay link will then be emailed to your designated email address for you to enter your card details and pay.
Once a payment is made by Swift/SEPA transfer, the student is required to send to email@example.com a proof that the transfer was made and give the relevant reference number.