TUITION FEES AND OTHER FEES
|Tuition fee per ECTS credit – MBA Distance Education Program 1||90||Tuition fees for whole MBA €8.100(€90 per ECTS credit x 90 ECTS credits)|
|Enrollment fee (per semester/session)||50|
- Tuition fees are calculated according to the number of ECTS credits a student enrolls in a semester. All Distance Education courses carry 7,5 ECTS credits each. According to the distance education regulations, students must take an even number of courses (e.g. 2, 4, 6) every semester (maximum of 6/2 during a semester/Summer session respectively). If a student enrolls in 2 postgraduate courses (15 ECTS credits) his/her total tuition fees for the semester will be €1.350 (€90 per ECTS credit x 15 ECTS credits).
- The above tuition and other fees include among other things access to an online library and an entry to the examination of each course (an examination takes place for each course in the student’s country of residence and it requires the physical presence of the student).
- Payments to the college can be made in Euro or in other strong currencies (e.g. US dollar, GB pound).
- All tuition fees and other fees are subject to change without any prior notice.
- Payment of tuition fees is subject to the Refund Policy shown below.
WHEN TO MAKE PAYMENTS
Once the student has been notified by the College that his/her documents are in order and that his/her admission is confirmed, the student should forward 50% of the total tuition fees of the semester/session, along with the non-refundable enrollment fee. This first payment of tuition fees includes a non-refundable tuition fees deposit of €300. The rest of the tuition fees are paid as follows:
|Fall semester||Spring semester||Summer session|
|By 1st November||By 1st March||20% of total tuition fees||By 1st July||50% of total tuition fees|
|By 1st December||By 1st April||15% of total tuition fees|
|By 1st January||By 1st May||15% of total tuition fees|
When a payment is made via Swift/SEPA transfer and the actual amount received by the College after each payment is less than the required amount above (due to exchange rate fluctuations or bank or other charges), the student must pay the difference with his/her next payment. If any such difference occur with the last payment, the student must pay the difference before the end of the semester/session.
HOW TO MAKE A PAYMENT
A student can make a payment to the American College in one of the ways below. Payments received, (other than cash payments), should clearly mention the student’s name, application number and passport number.
1. By Swift/SEPA transfer. Transfer the amount to the following bank account:
IBAN: CY35 0020 0195 0000 3570 2854 3889 Account name: American College (AC) Limited BIC: BCYPCY2N
Bank of Cyprus Ltd
Account number: 357028543889
Address: Bank of Cyprus Prodromou Branch (0136), 5A Vyzantiou, 2064 Strovolos, Cyprus
2. JCC Smart. Visit http://www.jccsmart.com/
Select CATEGORIES, ACADEMIC – TUITION FEES, select the icon “AMERICAN COLLEGE”, select Tuition Fees and BILL PAYMENT
Login or Register (for new users only) and enter card and other information
3. By Western Union or MoneyGram, payable to the Director of Admissions, Mr. Anastasis Anastasiou.
4. By Secure Online Card Payment. Email our Admissions Department requesting to pay by card online, agree the amount to be paid and provide an email address for the secure pay link to be sent. A secure pay link will then be emailed to your designated email address for you to enter your card details and pay.
5. By paying in cash or by credit card at the College reception.
Once a payment is made by Swift/SEPA transfer, Western Union or MoneyGram, the student is required to send to firstname.lastname@example.org a proof that the transfer was made and give the relevant reference number.
In case a student, for whatever reason, informs the College in writing at least two weeks prior to the commencement of the semester that he/she will not proceed with his/her studies then the tuition fees (except from the tuition fees deposit which is not refundable) are refunded to the student. For any later cancelations, no refund is made.