APPLICATION FOR ADMISSION FEE
Once an applicant for admission sends his/her application for admission form to the Office of Admissions, he/she should forward a payment to the College of the non-refundable Application for Admission Fee of €150.
Once requested, the student should forward a payment of €4.000 against undergraduate tuition and other fees and visa deposit or €4.100 against postgraduate tuition fees and visa deposit to the College to enable the visa to be issued. Despite the fact that the tuition fees after discount plus the visa deposit for an undergraduate program are €3.500 (see Payment option table below), students are required to forward a payment of €4.000 as this is the minimum amount required by the authorities to issue a visa. The difference between the €4.000 and €3.500 will be used to pay the other fees (see other fees table below) and the balance left will be credited to the student’s account.
|Payment option||Tuition Fees||Tuition Fees After discount||Visa Deposit||Total|
|2 Semesters Undergraduate Program (60 ECTS credits, Discount applies on last 30 ECTS credits)||4.500||3.000||500||3.500 (see note 3)|
|2 Semesters MBA Program (60 ECTS credits, Discount applies on last 30 ECTS credits)||5.400||3.600||500||4.100 (see note 4)|
- Payments to the college can be made in Euro or in other strong currencies (e.g. US dollar, GB pound).
- When a payment is made via Swift/SEPA transfer and the actual amount received by the College is less than the particular amount above (due to exchange rate fluctuations or bank or other charges), final adjustment will be done upon registration of the student with the College (when the student firstly arrives at the College).
- The tuition fees after discount include a non-refundable tuition fees deposit of €500.
- The tuition fees after discount include a non-refundable tuition fees deposit of €600.
- All tuition fees are subject to change without any prior notice. Payment of tuition fees is subject to the Refund Policy shown below.
All other fees shown below are payable upon registration of the student with the College (when the student firstly arrives at the College).
|Enrollment fee (per semester/session)||50|
|Technology fee (per semester/session)||20|
|Annual Medical Insurance fee (per calendar year)||170|
|Medical Examination fee (Hepatitis B and C, Syphilis, HIV/AIDS and Chest X-Ray for Tuberculosis – payable once)||40|
|Migration Service fee (per calendar year)||35|
|Laboratory fees (average of 2) *||70|
The above other fees are subject to change without any prior notice.
* Students may be charged with one or more laboratory fees according to the courses they enroll in. The laboratory fee is 35 Euro.
ESTIMATES OF OTHER EXPENSES
The table below serves to provide an estimate of the other expenses which students are expected to face in Cyprus. None of the following expenses are paid to the College.
|Accommodation in private apartments (for 8 months)||2.000|
|Food (for 8 months)||2.000|
|Books and Stationery (for 8 months)||500|
HOW TO MAKE A PAYMENT
A student can make a payment to the American College as below. Payments received should clearly mention the student’s name, application number and passport number.
1. By Swift/SEPA transfer. Transfer the amount to the following bank account:
IBAN: CY35 0020 0195 0000 3570 2854 3889 Account name: American College (AC) Limited BIC: BCYPCY2N
Bank of Cyprus Ltd
Account number: 357028543889
Address: Bank of Cyprus Prodromou Branch (0136), 5A Vyzantiou, 2064 Strovolos, Cyprus
Once a payment is made by Swift/SEPA transfer, the student is required to send to email@example.com a proof that the transfer was made and give the relevant reference number.
In case a student, for whatever reason, informs the College in writing prior to the commencement of classes that he/she will not proceed with his/her studies then the tuition fees (except from the tuition fees deposit which is not refundable) are refunded to the student.