APPLICATION FOR ADMISSION FEE
Once an applicant for admission sends his/her application for admission form to the Office of Admissions, he/she should forward a payment to the College of the non-refundable Application for Admission Fee of €50.
Once the student has been notified by the College that his/her documents are in order and that his/her admission is confirmed the student should forward a payment to the College based on one of the payment options shown in the table below.
|Payment option||Tuition Fees||Tuition Fees After discount|
|2 Semesters Undergraduate Program (60 ECTS credits, Discount applies on last 30 ECTS credits)||4.500||3.000 (see note 3)|
|2 Semesters MBA Program (60 ECTS credits, Discount applies on last 30 ECTS credits)||5.400||3.600 (see note 4)|
- Payments to the college can be made in Euro or in other strong currencies (e.g. US dollar, GB pound).
- When a payment is made via Swift/SEPA transfer and the actual amount received by the College is less than the particular amount above (due to exchange rate fluctuations or bank or other charges), final adjustment will be done upon registration of the student with the College (when the student firstly arrives at the College).
- The tuition fees after discount include a non-refundable tuition fees deposit of €500.
- The tuition fees after discount include a non-refundable tuition fees deposit of €600.
- All tuition fees are subject to change without any prior notice. Payment of tuition fees is subject to the Refund Policy shown below.
All other fees shown below are payable upon registration of the student with the College (when the student firstly arrives at the College).
|Enrollment fee (per semester/session)||50|
|Technology fee (per semester/session)||20|
|Annual Medical Insurance fee (per calendar year) – optional||170|
|Migration Service fee – optional||35|
|Laboratory fees (average of 2) *||70|
|Total without optional||140|
The above other fees are subject to change without any prior notice.
* Students may be charged with one or more laboratory fees according to the courses they enroll in. The laboratory fee is 35 Euro.
ESTIMATES OF OTHER EXPENSES
The table below serves to provide an estimate of the other expenses which students are expected to face in Cyprus. None of the following expenses are paid to the College.
|Accommodation in private apartments (for 8 months)||2.000|
|Food (for 8 months)||2.000|
|Books and Stationery (for 8 months)||500|
HOW TO MAKE A PAYMENT
A student can make a payment to the American College in one of the ways below. Payments received, (other than cash payments), should clearly mention the student’s name, application number and passport number.
1. By Swift/SEPA transfer. Transfer the amount to the following bank account:
IBAN: CY35 0020 0195 0000 3570 2854 3889 Account name: American College (AC) Limited BIC: BCYPCY2N
Bank of Cyprus Ltd
Account number: 357028543889
Address: Bank of Cyprus Prodromou Branch (0136), 5A Vyzantiou, 2064 Strovolos, Cyprus
2. JCC Smart. Visit http://www.jccsmart.com/
Select CATEGORIES, ACADEMIC – TUITION FEES, select the icon “AMERICAN COLLEGE”, select Tuition Fees and BILL PAYMENT
Login or Register (for new users only) and enter card and other information
3. By Secure Online Card Payment. Email our Admissions Department requesting to pay by card online, agree the amount to be paid and provide an email address for the secure pay link to be sent. A secure pay link will then be emailed to your designated email address for you to enter your card details and pay.
4. By paying in cash or by credit card at the College reception.
Once a payment is made by Swift/SEPA transfer, Western Union or MoneyGram, the student is required to send to firstname.lastname@example.org a proof that the transfer was made and give the relevant reference number.
In case a student, for whatever reason, informs the College in writing prior to the commencement of classes that he/she will not proceed with his/her studies then the tuition fees (except from the tuition fees deposit which is not refundable) are refunded to the student.