STEP 1 – APPLYING FOR ADMISSION
Applicants wishing to apply for admission should send copies of the following to the Office of Admissions by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) and should forward a payment of the non-refundable application for admission fee to the College according to the Tuition & Other Fees leaflet.
- Copy of completed Application for Admission Form.
- Copy of a Valid Passport (only the page(s) that shows your photo, personal details and signature).
- Copy of High School Graduation Certificate and Mark Sheet.
- Copy of Bachelor Degree Certificate and copy of Official Transcript (applicable only for postgraduate applicants e.g. MBA).
- Two references (from current and/or former lecturers, employers, and other associates) using the College reference form (applicable only for postgraduate applicants e.g. MBA).
- Copy of proof of English language proficiency *
* such as an average grade of 5.0 in the IELTS examination or equivalent qualification (contact the Office of Admissions to find out which qualifications are considered as equivalent ones). A Secondary (High) School Leaving Certificate or a degree or a higher education qualification (of at least 2 year’s duration) where English was the language of instruction is considered as an equivalent qualification.
As soon as the Office of Admissions receives the documents above and the application for admission fee and provided that the applicant satisfies the admission requirements, the Office of Admissions will send to the applicant a Certificate of Admission along with an Acceptance of Terms and Conditions of Study form.
STEP 2 – SENDING THE NECESSARY DOCUMENTS
After the applicant receives the Certificate of Admission he/she should send the following via registered post or courier service (e.g. DHL, FedEx) to the Office of Admissions. Prior to sending the following via registered post or courier service, we recommend that you scan and email them to email@example.com so that we can confirm that everything is completed correctly before sending them via registered post or courier.
- Original completed and signed Application for Admission Form.
- Attested copy of High School Graduation Certificate and Mark Sheet.
- Attested copy of the Bachelor Degree Certificate and original official Transcript (applicable only for postgraduate applicants e.g. MBA).
- Original two references (from current and/or former lecturers, employers, and other associates) using the College reference form (applicable only for postgraduate applicants e.g. MBA).
- Attested copy of Proof of English language proficiency. *
- One passport size photograph with the applicant’s name written on the back.
- Original completed and signed Acceptance of Terms and Conditions of Study form.
* If the English language proficiency proof is an IELTS or any other acceptable examination certificate which its authenticity can be verified through internet you do not need to submit anything. If the examination certificate’s authenticity cannot be verified through internet you need to submit an attested copy of the examination certificate.
Attestation of documents and documents issued in a language other than English or Greek
Documents not in original form should be attested by a notary public / certifying officer at the student’s home country. If any of the required documents are issued in a language other than English or Greek then an attested original English language official translation must be attached (the contact details of the translator must be shown). The translation must be attested in the same way as explained above.
As soon as the College receives all required documents above (correctly completed and attested), it will notify the applicant that his/her documents are in order and that his/her admission is confirmed. Have in mind that the above may need (depending on the country from which they are sent) a number of working days to arrive via registered post or a courier service.
STEP 3 – PAYMENT
Once the student has been notified by the College that his/her documents are in order and that his/her admission is confirmed the student should forward a payment to the College according to the Tuition & Other Fees leaflet.
|Fall Semester 2022||Spring Semester 2023||Summer Semester 2023|
|Application Deadline||23 September 2022||27 January 2023||10 April 2023|
|Enrollment in courses commences||3 October 2022||6 February 2023||12 June 2023|
|Commencement of semester||10 October 2022||13 February 2023||19 June 2023|